Half-time/full-time tips is one of the newly-established paid services available on the site.
It offers a success rate of over 75% and odds of above 1.70. The tips are available every single day. The paid service is suitable for bettors who seek regular profits and low risk of loss.
Odds of over 1.70
Success rate of over 75%
Level of risk – Low
Recommended stake – High
Delivery 2 hours before the kick-off at the latest
How to bet on half-time/full-time tips?
For those of you who are not closely familiar with betting, here is provided with a simple explanation. HT/FT paid predictions represent a particular game as two separate games, each with one-half of 45 minutes. So, you need to predict final outcomes for each half. But there are some peculiarities. For instance, if a certain team leads at half-time but fails to score in the second, it is a win. However, several betting options exist:
- 1/1 half-time/full-time tips – win for the hosts at HT/FT. Be aware that in case the hosts win the game but the result is a draw at half-time, then the bet will be a loss – 1-0 (0-0 HT) – LOSS, 1-0 (1-0 HT) – WIN;
- 2/2 half-time/full-time tips – win for the guests at HT/FT. Be aware that in case the guests win the game but the result is a draw at half-time, then the bet will be a loss – 0-1 (0-0 HT) – LOSS. 0-1 (0-1) – WIN;
- 1/2 half-time/full-time tips – win for the hosts at half-time but win for the guests at full-time. Usually, this type of bet is risky but you can get benefit from huge and lucrative odds – 1-2 (1-0 HT) – WIN;
- 2/1 half-time/full-time tips – win for the guests at half-time but win for the hosts at full-time. Usually, this type of bet is risky but you can get benefit from huge and lucrative odds – 2-1 (0-1 HT) – WIN;
- 1/X half-time/full-time tips – win for the hosts at half-time but the match should end in a draw at full-time – 1-1 (1-0 HT) – WIN;
- 2/X half-time/full-time tips – win for the guests at half-time but the match should end in a draw at full-time – 1-1 (0-1 HT) – WIN;
- X/1 half-time/full-time tips – a draw at half-time and win for the hosts after the end of the 90 minutes; 1-0 (0-0 HT) – WIN;
- X/2 half-time/full-time tips – a draw at half-time and win for the guests after the end of the 90 minutes – 0-1 (0-0 HT) – WIN.
HT/FT predictions best practices
Considering all the possible betting options in ht/ft paid predictions, there is no doubt that the winners at both halves (1/1 HT/FT and 2/2 HT/FT) are the most widespread and suitable picks for long-term profit. What do you need in order to get winning 1/1 HT/FT and 2/2 HT/FT paid tips? You need the classical scenario of David vs Goliath, or an underdog against a strong favourite. It is not always that easy to find such a scenario but it is definitely worth the time when you do it. Unlike the Asian Handicap (-1.5 AH) and European Handicap (-1 EH), you can get a winning bet even if the win comes only by one goal difference 1-0 (1-0 HT). That is a huge advantage compared to Asian Handicap and European Handicap betting selections. What is the disadvantage? Of course, there is such. The strong favourite may lead at half-time 4-0 and scores none in the second half and that would be great because the final result will remain 4-0 and you will record a win. But what happens when the team you bet on finish the half-time 0-0 and scores 3 goals in the second half. The final result will be a loss. So, be aware of the time frame! The rest of the betting selections with HT/FT are possible but they are rarely used for long-term strategy. If you are looking for high odds in a single bet then you can pick a hot derby game with two equally strong opponents and bet on 1/2 HT/FT or 2/1 HT/FT. The odds are pretty high, let’s say between 30 – 50 odds!!!
Suitable teams to bet on
It was already mentioned that you need to find strong favourites against underdogs in bad form in order to increase your chances of winning in 1/1 and 2/2 half-time/full-time paid tips. So, you can bet on the teams from the top 4 of any major tournament like Premier League (Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea), Seria A (Milan, Napoli, Inter, Juventus), Bundesliga (Bayern, Dortmund, Leipzig, Leverkusen), Ligue 1 (PSG, Lille, Marseille, Lyon) against the bottom-placed teams (the underdogs). It sounds too easy to find such games in every round but does not worry the bookmakers will have already detected such games and provide you with insufficient odds. So, to beat the bookies, bet in advance, usually several hours before the kick-off. Or, the better option is to have a look at other leagues and find games with David vs Goliath scenario! Considering the other betting selections like 1/2 HT/FT or 2/1 HT/FT, you should find attacking-minded teams which are equally strong. If the game is a local derby, it is a big plus as well. So, Inter – Milan, Man City – Man Utd, Barcelona – Real Madrid could be all good options for 1/2 half-time/full-time paid tips
Get HT/FT winning tips today
In order to get your ht/ft paid predictions, you should follow the established steps for selecting of service and performing of payment:
- Choose any of the approved payment methods – PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Western Union, MoneyGram, Bitcoin, MPesa;
- If none of the approved payment methods is convenient for you, then get in contact with us for further information;
- The steps for using each payment method are neatly described when clicking on the banner of the paid service you chose;
- PayPal payments are automatically connected with a link with the respective price;
- Delivery of our predictions – your paid tips will be sent to the email you used in our contact form. If you want to use another email for receiving your paid tips, please, notify us in advance.
Find out more of our paid betting tips:
FAQs About HT/FT Tips
What are HT/FT predictions?
HT/FT predictions deal with dividing the whole football game into two halves and thus, making predictions for every 45 minutes separately (HT) and the final outcome (FT).
Can I get a refund if the HT/FT predictions don’t win?
Refund is available only for Secure Predictions. If we do not meet the required 70% success rate, you will get free predictions as compensation.
Do HT/FT predictions cover all leagues or only specific ones?
HT/FT predictions could be picked either from all major European leagues and their lower equivalents. The team of allfootballpredictions do not restrict only there but also cover some major leagues from Asia, North America, South America and even Australian leagues.
Are HT/FT predictions suitable for beginners or only experienced bettors?
HT/FT predictions could bring equal success to beginners as well as to already experienced bettors. If you stick to the plan and bet them solely, you will inevitably gain sufficient profit.
Are HT/FT tips guaranteed to win?
HT/FT tips offer nothing less than 70% success rate. The rate is evaluated on a monthly basis.
The team of AllFootballPredictions combines our love for the sport with a strong commitment to responsible betting. Our insightful analyses and predictions are fueled by a dedication to integrity. Among our recommendations and tips, one consistent message prevails: “Bet responsibly.”
While we thrive on the excitement of the game, we emphasize moderation, caring about our audience’s well-being beyond just predicting outcomes. Our goal? To ensure that the thrill of betting is enjoyed sensibly and responsibly.